1. All orders are subject to verification and approval before shipping, which can delay the shipment of your package. LEGENDSBOARDSHOP.COM will not ship out your package until your order is verified.
2. All online orders placed will ship out the following USPS (United States Postal Service) working business day.
3. LEGENDSBOARDSHOP.COM currently only ship online orders to destinations inside the continental United States due to warranty issues and manufacturer restriction. Please email us to check if your item can be ship to your location.
4. Shipment to P.O. Box or APO / FPO address may NOT BE AVAILABLE.
5. Your entire order might not ship in one package or ship out on the same day because some of the items in your order might originate from different locations or it's oversized. When that’s the case, multiple packages may ship to fulfill a single order and may apply additional shipping fee.
6. Delivery Estimates (continental United States only):
- USPS Priority Mail Service: Arrives in 3-5 business days
* USPS Priority 2 Days means it will be delivered from USPS shipping origin facility (not store warehouse) within 2 days. However it doesn't guarantee estimate time frame.
7. Tracking your package
Once we issue a tracking number, please visit https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction!input.action and enter your tracking number to track your shipment. Any inquires to your shipment, please contact USPS (United States Postal Service) customer service https://www.usps.com/customer-service/customer-service.htm. LEGENDSBOARDSHOP.COM is not responsible for any loss, damaged, or delayed service by USPS (United States Postal Service) after tracking number is issued to recipient.
8. USPS (United States Postal Service) Insurance Service (optional)
Insured your item against loss or damage. The price is based on the declared value.
This is an extra service to purchase at the time of check out. By ignoring this service, you may forfeit your package at the time of loss of damage.
9. International Shipping: Duties and Taxes
International orders can be shipped with Duties and Taxes due upon delivery. Duties and taxes are determined by the customs agency within the destination county. Although charges are not always incurred, assessment of duties and taxes will be based on the value of the order and the Tax-free threshold, if it exists, for goods imported in the destination country. Payment of any duties and taxes is the responsibilities of the recipient not the sender, and these fees are collected at the time of delivery. More information can be obtained by contacting your local customs office.